Before there was Ibotta, there was SavingStar! Ibotta coupons are limited to those who have a smart phone, but all you need to use SavingStar eCoupons is a store rewards card. One of the things I like about SavingStar is when I claim an eCoupon it loads it to all of my store loyalty cards. Then I don’t have to worry or do anything else – just shop like I normally do – until I claim my money.
How SavingStar eCoupons Work:
SavingStar is a paperless way of saving with eCoupons that link to your existing grocery and other store loyalty cards. You can even use them at many stores that don’t have a loyalty card.
1. Join SavingStar for free and register all of your loyalty cards on SavingStar. (for example, your CVS ExtraCare card, your Stop & Shop card, etc.)
2. Then, click the eCoupons you want and SavingStar links them to all of your registered store cards.
3. Use your card at checkout like you normally do, your savings are automatically added to your SavingStar account within 2-22 days depending on when the store sends us the purchase data. (Note: the savings are not given at checkout in the store and they are not printed on your receipt).
4. Once your accumulated savings in your SavingStar account reach $5, you can pick your payout from a deposit into your bank or PayPal account, an Amazon gift card, or a donation to American Forests. It’s that easy!
Note: SavingStar eCoupons will load to all of your registered cards when you activate the eCoupon. When you buy the qualifying product(s) at any of the stores, we will reward you for the purchase. Note that some eCoupons are designated to be available only at specific retailers. These will be marked with a yellow banner that indicates where they may be used (For example – Only at: CVS).
How SavingStar One or Many Offers work:
SavingStar’s One or Many offers give you a great new way to save. You can make your purchases in one trip or many at one store or at multiple participating stores.
1. First, activate the offer. Then buy in one trip or many at any store where you have a card registered with SavingStar. Make sure to scan your card every time you shop.
2. Track your progress on SavingStar.com. You will receive your savings when you reach your goal. They will also email you after each purchase and when you’ve earned your reward. Progress & savings will post to your account within 2-22 days of purchase.
Note: Like other SavingStar offers, your grocery bill will not change – when you receive your savings they will appear in your SavingStar account. For One or Many offers marked ‘One time use only’, you are only eligible to receive one reward for the offer.
You can also download the SavingStar app to your phone. This allows you to add eCoupons to your rewards cards while you are in the store. Which is very convenient if you arrive to a store and realize you forgot to add your ecoupons to your rewards cards.
Have you started using SavingStar eCoupons already?