What is Favado?
Favado is a mobile savings app that helps you save money on your favorite grocery and household items. Favado has money saving experts who hand select sales and coupons every week in more than 65,000 grocery and drugstores nationwide.
Top Favado Features:
- Favado provides price comparisons for the best deals at your local stores
- Favado allows you to search for deals on what you need
- The app allows you to personalize the deals you want to see, so you see the sales for products you buy regularly.
- Favado allows you to personalize for the brands you love. See specific deals for these brands under “Faves.”
- Favado includes complete sale details, including sale prices and available coupons to help you get the deepest discount.
- The “My List” feature allows you to build your weekly shopping list within the app. Your “My List” can be used at home to print coupons or at the store while on the go. It can also be shared via email with whomever is doing the grocery shopping for you!
How does Favado work?
By combining coupons and offers with both published sale prices and secret sales, Favado provides a list of deals for each store with coupon matchups.
- Compare the deals and savings across all your local stores to see which has the best prices on items you need that week.
- Add the items you need from the store’s deals list to your shopping list.
- Email yourself the list. Your shopping list will include links to printable coupons that are combined with the sales for you to be print them out on your home computer. The list will also include coupons from the Sunday newspaper inserts to remind you to clip them and take to the store to redeem when you check out. The shopping list you email yourself will include Saving Star, Ibotta or Cellfire offers as well to remind you to upload them to your cards or redeem them after your purchase.
- Take your list and coupons to the store to save up to 70% off your groceries.
To start saving more on groceries each week, sign up for Favado here or by clicking the red button below.