Bobby pins are handy for hair styling and so much more! Put these inexpensive pins to use around your home with 6 Creative Hacks Using Bobby Pins.
Think bobby pins are just for keeping your hair in place? Think again! These little and inexpensive pins can be purchased for just pennies, and the truth is they have so many practical reasons. Even if you have never purchased bobby pins before, you will want to after you see these 6 Creative Hacks Using Bobby Pins. You will be amazed at all of the uses they are good for besides just pinning back hair. Take a look!
6 Creative Hacks Using Bobby Pins
1. Keep your savings clipped together. If you love clipping coupons, organizing rebates, or need to keep receipts organized you can easily use a bobby pin to do the job. They hold paper items together just as well as paper clips, in fact their longer length may do a better job. Just add two bobby pins into the form of an X when you need to hold these items together.
2. Prevent bra straps from showing. Bobby pins can offer a ton of help when you want to conceal bra straps. Use a bobby pin to secure the straps to your undershirt, cami top, or tank top before adding the sweater or separate you are pairing it with. This will help keep the straps in place and prevent them from peaking out. In fact, bobby pins can be temporary solutions to lots of clothing issues. You can always use a few for a temporary hem or when you lose a button and can’t replace it right away.
3. Use them to unclog beauty products.
Always keep a bobby pin in the bathroom to help keep beauty products clog free. They do a great job cleaning out the openings of shampoo, lotion, conditioner, make up and so much more. Just bend, poke, and clean away any debris that is in the way of the product. This is a great way to keep caps clear and product flowing nice and smooth.
4. Use one to deep clean. Bobby pins can get into all sorts of nooks and crannies, making them perfect for deep cleaning with. You can use the tips to clean out small areas where gunk and debris accumulates. The curved end can also be used to scrub away stubborn debris on countertops. For fine tune cleaning, these little gems can really get the job done.
5. Reset and clean your devices. Have you ever noticed the reset button on the backs of most electronic devices and even phones? Often times these small buttons are too small for the average finger to press. A bobby pin kept in your junk drawer or purse can help you reset your devices easily. While you are at it, you can also use them to poke out any leaking batteries from devices (so your hands don’t have to touch them) or wrap the tip in tissue to clean between the keys of your devices.
6. Get the most out of your makeup. When your make up compact is just about empty but there is still product stuck to the sides, use a bobby pin to break it up and pull it from the sides. This will give you more product/powder to work with so not a single bit goes to waste. You will be amazed at how much product is still clinging inside of the corners, and a bobby pin is perfect for getting it out out.
Did you ever realize there were so many creative uses for bobby pins? Head to the dollar store and grab a package so you can give these fun and easy uses for bobby pins a try. Which one are you looking forward to trying?