You can’t find a simpler way to spruce up your home than with these Decorative Fall Plates. You will love how easy they are to make with autumn-themed window clings.
Add a touch of pumpkins, acorns, and color changing leaves to your table this fall with these simple peel and stick Decorative Fall Plates. Whether you’re in a pinch to dress up your dinner table or just looking for decorations on a dime, these festive fall plates are a the way to go. Simply grab a sheet or two of those static cling window decorations you see in stores and a few small dinner plates, and you can can create inexpensive yet delightfully festive decor for your home this fall.
These plates would also make a wonderful addition to your table this Thanksgiving as well! Grab your materials and let’s get started.
Decorative Fall Plates Tutorial
- white plates (I used 6″ plates)
- static cling autumn window decorations
- rubbing alcohol
- pan scraper, optional
- blow dryer or heat gun, optional
Choose window clings with a clear background. A clear background will look best and not clash with the color of your plates.
1. Wash and dry plates. Wipe with rubbing alcohol to remove any additional oils and residue.
2. Peel off your static cling decorations and place them onto your plate.