You might have realized by now that there are so many different things you can make with wine corks. These wine cork cherry stamps are just as fun and easy as other wine cork crafts, and they are one craft the kids are sure to enjoy too. Take a look below at how you can make your own Wine Cork Cherry Stamp Craft for Kids just like you see here. These only take minutes to make and are perfect for your stamping and crafting needs!
Wine Cork Cherry Stamp Craft for Kids
- red craft paint
- green pipe cleaners
- white craft paper
- wine corks (if you don’t have any wine corks, you can always snag them at your local craft store)
Alright, now let’s get ready to stamp!
- Begin by placing the red craft paint on a plate or in a dish for easy dipping.
- Dip the end of the wine cork into the paint. Try a few practice stamps on a piece of scrap paper. You might find that you need to wipe off some paint before you start dabbing.
- Next, start stamping the wine cork to the paper. Space some of the circles close together so they will look like a cherry cluster. So far, this is pretty easy right? Let’s keep going!
- Once the paint is dry, you can create the stems of your cherries. To craft these, you want to snip a green pipe cleaner into smaller segments. Bend the pipe cleaner into a gentle curve and add some glue to the back.
- Press the pipe cleaner to the cherry stamps. Allow them to dry.
- You can now repeat the process if you wish and create more cherries, or leave them as is. These wine cork cherry stamps are perfect for summertime boredom, to craft greeting cards, or to even decorate a poster board.
Optional: Once you get tired of red cherries, switch out the paint and make green or purple grapes using the same method.
See how easy these wine cork cherry stamps are? Gather your supplies and give them a try. Your kids are sure to love creating them too!