Kendall has created a round up of delicious, homemade Popsicle recipes:
- Well folks, this summer just got a little hotter for me. We just moved into a new house that is a bit older and has no air conditioning. Yeah, you heard me right – no AC. So I’ve been coming up with all sorts of ways to beat the heat. From lots of fans to cool lemon water chilling in the fridge – all the way to picking out a kiddie pool for the backyard for my son and I to play in. But, something that has been cooling me down this week are popsicles! There’s just something about a frozen popsicle that instantly makes you about ten degrees cooler – am I right?
- The great thing about popsicles is that there are just SO many different kinds you can make right at home! I spent about an hour (okay, maybe more) searching Pinterest for the best recipes for the most delicious-looking popsicles out there! So, easy for you – the search is over! Just save this list and you’ll instantly have some great summertime snacks for those overly-warm days. Or, if you’re like me – you might just be eating these everyday to prevent yourself from overheating. Either way – we’ve got you covered!
10 Cool Popsicle Recipes:
- Mint Chocolate Cheesecake Popsicles / Good Life Eats
- Chocolate Stout Cheesecake Fudgesicles / The Beeroness
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Popsicles / All Day Dream About Food
- Jello Pudding Pops / No. 2 Pencil
- Blackberry Lemonade Popsicles / Sugar Loco
- Peach Bellini Popsicles / Bespangled Jewelry
- Peanut Butter Banana Pops / Pass the Sushi
- Lemonade Stand Popsicles / Somewhere Splendid
- Nutella Popsicles / Be What We Love
- Berries and Peach Popsicles / Live Life Beautifully
If you try any of these recipes – please let us know what you thought of them!
I’m Kendall and I blog over at Songbirds and Buttons. I am a momma of one adorable two year old little man named Wyatt and my husband and I are currently expecting baby #2 (due in November!). I’ve been blogging for a few years now and just absolutely love sharing creative ideas, honest and genuine stories of motherhood, and all of the little things I find beautiful in life.Yum