I love my Easy Peppermint Bark, but my husband’s favorite bark is this Cinnamon Bark. It is as easy to make as the peppermint bark and actually comes together faster. You can add any type of nuts to the bark including candied nuts.
It only takes a couple of minutes to melt the white chocolate and the cinnamon chips. I alternate spooning them on to the cookie sheet and then use a spatula to blend them together and spread them evenly over the cookie sheet.
I sprinkle a handful of chopped nuts over the top. I freeze the bark for 15 minutes to set it quickly and then break it into pieces.
This makes a lovely food gift for those who are not crazy about chocolate.
- 12 oz. white chocolate pieces
- 1o oz. bag cinnamon chips
- 1+ cup nuts (I used my Chai Spiced Candied Nuts)
- Cover a cookie sheet with foil.
- Coarsely chop the nuts.
- Melt the white chocolate according to package directions. Once melted stir in ½ cup of the nuts.
- Melt the cinnamon chips according to package directions. Once melted stir in ½ cup of the nuts.
- Alternate spooning the melted white chocolate and melted cinnamon chips. Then use a spatula to semi blend the two and spread it evenly over the foil.
- I coarsely chop a small handful of nuts and sprinkle them over the top.
- Let sit for 2 hours to firm up or put it in the freezer for 15 minutes. Break into pieces.
More Candy Bark Recipes:
- Easy Peppermint Bark
- Peanut Butter Bark with Pretzels
- Coffee Bean Bark
- Raspberry Bark
- Double Mint Holiday Bark
- Rocky Road Bark
- Peanut Butter Bark
- Cookies and Cream Bark