I am returning from a trip today so I plan on taking it easy tomorrow. Then I will dive back into my regular cooking routine. It is important to occasionally give yourself a day off or plan easy meals when you know you are going to be tired or stressed. If you don’t, you will get burnt out. When I need an easy meal I turn to either quesadillas or frittatas.
Monday – Spinach and Mushroom Quesadillas and a garden salad
Thursday – Use leftover Chili Lime Chicken to make Enchiladas with White Sauce. Serve with a garden salad.
Friday – YOYO Leftover Buffet (YOYO = You are On Your Own)
Sunday – Use leftover Steak to make Steak and Artichoke Frittata.
Meal Planning Tools:
- ShopPerk App – find recipes, make lists, and find grocery sales.
- How I create menu plans which includes various methods I have used in the past.
- How to use ZipList to save recipes, make meal plans, and create shopping lists.
- OrgJunkie.com – Lots of meal plans to inspire you.
- Printable menu plans, a shopping list, and other useful printables.