Buffalo Chicken Wrap Recipe
This is a quick and easy buffalo chicken wrap recipe using shredded chicken.
- 4 cups cooked chicken shredded
- 2/3 cup hot sauce
- 1/2 cup butter melted
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 12 soft tortillas or lettuce leaves
- 1/4 cup cilantro chopped
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 green onions thinly sliced
Add the shredded chicken to a large pot or dutch oven.
Combine the hot sauce, melted butter and garlic powder in a small bowl.
Pour the buffalo sauce over the shredded chicken breasts. Stir to thoroughly coat the shredded chicken. Cool over a low heat for 10 minutes or until the chicken is heated through.
Serve over warm tortillas or lettuce leaves with shredded cheese, green onions and cilantro (blue cheese is good too!)