Homemade Barbecue Sauce Recipe
This sweet and spicy barbecue sauce will be a hit with the whole family at your next barbecue!
- 3 1/2 cups of tomato sauce or 2 - 15-ounce cans of tomato sauce
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup molasses
- 3 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons paprika
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 1 tablespoon ground mustard
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon white pepper
Add the tomato sauce, brown sugar, molasses, Worcestershire sauce, and soy sauce to a saucepan. Stir to combine.
Add the paprika, garlic powder, onion powder, ground mustard, red pepper flakes, and white pepper. Stir to combine
Cook over a medium flame until it reaches a boil.
Lower the heat to medium-low and simmer for 5 minutes.