Last week when I made Chili Stuffed Potatoes, I made a double batch of chili. Instead of serving the leftovers for lunch, I repurposed the chili to make a Chili Pasta Bake. It is easy to make whether you are making it with leftover chili or making it from scratch.
- 5 – 6 cups of chili (here is my mild chili recipe)
- 12 oz package of rotini pasta
- ½ cup shredded cheese
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- Mix chili and drained pasta together in a 13 x 9 baking dish.
- Sprinkle cheese over the top.
- Cover with foil and bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes.
- Remove foil and bake for 5 more minutes or until cheese is melted.
This casserole provides enough for two dinners for my family of five. I served it with asparagus from my evening of batch cooking vegetables and a garden salad.