This baked jalapeno popper dip recipe is easy to make and is always a hit with family and friends at holiday gatherings.
Holiday entertaining doesn’t have to be difficult or expensive. I create simple, yet delicious recipes when throwing a party. Creating simple dip recipes ensures that they will be a success and reduces the stress I feel as the hostess organizing a party.
One of my favorite dips to make for holiday parties is Jalapeno Popper Dip. It has all the great flavors of Jalapeno Poppers, but it is a lot easier to make. Instead of hand stuffing peppers, you whip up all the ingredients and serve it as a dip.
I further reduced the prep time for this dip by using Kraft Mexican Cheddar Jack cheese. Since the cheese was already a blend of my favorite cheeses to use in Jalapeno Popper Dip, cheddar and Monterrey Jack, I saved time on shredding cheese.
In the below video, I demonstrate how I make the dip and I show you how I dice jalapeno peppers without touching the seeds.
To save money on my holiday parties by planning my menu early and then looking for coupons and sales on the ingredients. I was able to use Kraft coupons to save money on the cheese and mayonnaise that I used in my Jalapeno Popper Dip. I found Kraft coupons at Target to save on this dip recipe.
Printable Jalapeno Popper Dip Recipe
- 2 - 8 oz packages of cream cheese, softened at room temperature.
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1½ cup Kraft Mexican Cheddar Jack Shredded Cheese, divided
- 8 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 4 Jalapeno Peppers, deseeded, and diced
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cook bacon, blot fat away, and crumble into small pieces.
- In a medium bowl, combine cream cheese, mayonnaise, 1 cup of Kraft Cheddar jack cheese, bacon, and diced Jalapeno peppers.
- Stir to thoroughly combine ingredients.
- Place dip ingredients in a pie dish or other oven-safe dish.
- Top with remaining ½ cup of cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes.
- Serve warm with chips and a veggie tray.
More Jalapeno Popper Recipes
From shopping for gifts to planning family dinners, it’s hard to keep up with all your holiday to-do’s. This year, Kraft is helping out with great weeknight meals and entertaining ideas to make the season a little bit easier. Plus, Kraft is offering coupons, redeemable exclusively at Target, to make food shopping easier and to help you have a happy holiday season.
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Kraft. The opinions and text are all mine.