You can easily make this recipe dairy-free by using almond milk instead of milk. The peanuts will cover the flavor of the almond milk.
- 4 cups sugar
- 1⅓ cups milk (you can use almond milk to make this dairy free)
- 2 cups peanut butter (creamy or crunchy)
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 7oz. jar marshmallow cream
- In a large pot, combine sugar and milk. Bring mixture to a boil, stirring regularly. Continue to stir until the mixture reaches 234 degrees (soft ball stage) on a candy thermometer.
- Remove from heat , stir in peanut butter and vanilla, then add marshmallow cream.
- Pour fudge into a greased 13 x 9 pan and place in the refrigerator until cool and firm.
- Once firm, you may cut the fudge into squares.
More Homemade Candy Recipes:
This post is linked to Kitchen Tip Tuesday.