Hey everyone! I hope you're having a great summer so far filled with lots of fun and sun! Well, we just moved into a new home about two weeks ago and before that we lived in an apartment complex that didn't allow grills or grilling. So for Father's Day this year Wyatt and I bought William his very own grill! He was so excited to get one and has been grilling non-stop since – which is kind of a win-win for us too because we've been able to eat such delicious meals! There are just so many things you can do on a grill, more than I ever knew. You can grill meat, fish, vegetables, and so much more! I searched Pinterest and put together a list of 10 yummy things I can't wait to beg William to make! I mean, seriously – just look at the photos above! My mouth is watering already! I included some healthy options as well – so if you're trying to eat healthier don't fret! So grab a pad of paper and a pencil and jot down some of these recipes because I'm sure that you won't want to forget them! Or just re-pin the image above to be directed back to this page when you're ready to grill!
10 Must-Grill Recipes:
- Grilled Greek Pork Tenderloin / Katie's Cucina
- Spinach and Feta Grilled Turkey Burger / Foodie with Family
- Steak Fajitas with Avocado Lime Creama / Taste Love & Nourish
- Grilled Honey Lime Chicken Breast / Bless this Mess
- Grilled Tri tip with Cilantro Lime Basmati Rice and Grilled Corn / Created by Diane
- Grilled Beef Fajitas / Bakerette
- BBQ Corn with Mexican Spicy Butter & Lime / Eat Drink Daily
- Honey Mustard Grilled Chicken / All Recipes
- Grilled Asparagus / All Recipes
- Honey Ginger Grilled Salmon / All Recipes
I’m Kendall and I blog over at Songbirds and Buttons. I am a momma of one adorable two year old little man named Wyatt and my husband and I are currently expecting baby #2 (due in November!). I’ve been blogging for a few years now and just absolutely love sharing creative ideas, honest and genuine stories of motherhood, and all of the little things I find beautiful in life.