Does being a mom and homemaker ever feel a little too hard?
There’s no question that you love your family like crazy and you’d do anything for them, but we all know it can be an exhausting job.
If you’re anything like me, I bet you wish your home felt more put together and peaceful, you kept up with housework better, you were more consistent about serving healthy, homemade meals and you weren’t running ragged so much of the time.
Because these families of ours? They matter more than anything else. Our job is so important, and we really want to do it right. But so often, we end up feeling discouraged and even like we’re failing.
Maybe you wonder how you can keep up with it all and still have the energy and intentionality to be the kind of mom, wife and woman you want to be.
Now, I know as well as you do that homemaking is never going to be stress-free (though it sure sounds nice). But what if you had more tools to help make it stress-less?
That’s why I’m over the moon to tell you about something very special happening right now called The Ultimate Homemaking Bundle 2016.
It was created to give you a plethora of amazing, high-quality resources to take some of the stress, overwhelm and difficulty out of homemaking and mothering.
To make you feel like you’re winning more often.
And to bolster you in the work you’re doing, because every awesome, hard-working mom deserves a little help sometimes.
It’s available for just 6 days – from now until Monday, May 2nd, 2016 at 11:59pm EST. That’s why the Ultimate Bundles team can offer so much, because they only have permission to sell it for such a short period of time.
You have a full year to download the eBooks and printables and take the online eCourses, and everything you’ve downloaded becomes part of your permanent library, so you can go back to it whenever you need it.
The total value is an astonishing $1000+ (plus over $300 in bonuses), but you get it for just $29.97. That’s 97% off what it would cost to buy everything individually!
The Ultimate Homemaking Resource Bundle
The Ultimate Homemaking Bundle includes 93 hand-picked eBooks, eCourses, and printables, on topics that matter to moms.
Organization and Household Routines
Tired of the clutter? the mess? the kids not doing their chores? You’ve found the perfect category for all your organizational needs.
- Deal with all that clutter and figure out how to keep your kid’s stuff from getting out of control.
- Simplify your home and create systems that really work.
- Make over your own calendar, learn better time management and use beautiful printables to do it.
- Teach your kids to clean (and stay on top of it with a chore planner).
Finances tight? Frustrated with your budget? You’re not alone, and we found resources specifically to help families get in a better financial place.
- Make a budget (and stick to it) with a family budget challenge ecourse.
- Give your finances a fresh start and really trim your budget.
- Discover the secrets you need to ditch the credit cards and become debt free.
- Give your kids the gift of good money management.
Whether you DIY to save money, create healthier products, or just because you enjoy it, we’ve got recipes and tutorials to help you whip up all sorts of homemade goodies.
- Make homemade staples and even learn to preserve, so you can save money and serve food you feel good about.
- Clean your home naturally with non-toxic ingredients.
- Pamper yourself with all-natural beauty recipes that are easy to make.
- Spark your creativity with simple and meaningful gift ideas.
Eating takes effort, and I’m not just talking about the cooking itself. Planning your meals, managing your grocery budget, having guests over – who couldn’t use resources to make the process a little easier?
- Shrink your grocery bills while still eating a healthy diet.
- Take the stress out of entertaining and find more joy in having others over.
- Find a style of meal planning that works for you…
- And manage it all with planning printables and recipe cards that are fun to use.
Whether the kitchen is one of your happy places, or you cook simply because it’s necessary for survival, chances are you need great tasting, wholesome and simple recipes to help you out. We’ve got plenty of them for you.
- Save oodles of time with tons of easy freezer and slow cooker recipes (there are over 500!).
- Solve your frantic, meal-time emergencies with simple meal ideas.
- Make healthier breakfasts and school lunches, even with your busy schedule.
- Plus amazing green “thickies”, miracle dough, recipes your kids can make, and what to cook for company.
Motherhood is truly beautiful, but also? It can be downright hard. We all have seasons when we need advice from another mom further in the journey or simply encouragement so we can keep pressing on.
- Find parenting help and ideas no matter how old your kids are, from babies and toddlers to middle schoolers and teens.
- Contemplating adoption? Learn about your options.
- Create rhythms, routines & schedules to simplify life.
- Get inspired to be a more positive, deliberate mom (but without all the guilt).
The happiest homes center around strong, vibrant marriages, but it’s so easy to let your relationship go on auto-pilot. Use these resources to get intentional about making your marriage thrive.
- Make your time together more meaningful with the ultimate bucket list of date ideas.
- Spice things up in the bedroom.
- Try a 30-day challenge to better your marriage.
- Learn the seven crucial qualities we need to improve ourselves and our marriage.
Ever feel like, in the midst of ALL you do for your home and family, you’ve lost yourself a little? Self-care isn’t selfish. It’s a necessity. These resources are handpicked to help you take better care of yourself, mama!
- Gorgeous adult coloring books. Need I say more?
- Work towards realistic weight loss and use housework to stay fit (yes, really!).
- Take a personal retreat and define your life’s purpose (and how to live it out).
- Discover how you can create a thriving self-care practice and really nurture your best self.
Working From Home
Building a business? Trying to balance earning an income while staying home with your kids? These work-at-home tools are right up your alley and will help you reach your business goals.
- Take the first steps to bringing in an income from home and landing your first work-at-home job.
- Build an amazing blog, business and brand.
- Save your sanity with summer ideas for your business and family.
- Organize your business with beautiful printable planning pages.
Your faith is an integral part of who you are as a mom and homemaker, which is why we found the most uplifting and helpful resources both for you and for your kids.
- Use devotionals and quiet time journals created just for moms and homemakers.
- Find resources to help your kids learn to study the Bible and pray on their own.
- Rediscover joy and balance in your own life and stop settling for overwhelmed.
- Plus resources for overcoming anger, reflections through the Christian year, preschooler devotions and more.
Holidays and Family Traditions
We all want to make family memories and special traditions, but why do those holidays and traditions sometimes feel more stressful than anything? These resources will help you stress less while still creating meaningful experiences.
- Make special occasions, vacations and family times easier and more enjoyable.
- Plan a fabulous party (and serve an amazing cake while you’re at it).
- Teach your family to give more this Christmas, and walk through an Advent devotional together.
- Stay organized and relaxed through the holidays (and even get your kids involved in hospitality).
The Ultimate Homemaking Bundle comes with these FREE bonus offers from companies who know what homemakers need and want. They are valued at over $300! Some are 100% free; other are yours for the cost of shipping only.
- FREE Mrs. Meyer’s Dish Soap, Mrs. Meyer’s Multi Surface Spray, Grove Collaborative Spray Bottle, Grove Collaborative Scrubber Sponges and FREE 60-day VIP trial with FREE shipping from Grove Collaborative ($30 value)
- FREE Online Class from Craftsy ($29.99-$69.99 value)
- FREE Kids Discovery Box from GreenKidCrafts.com ($24.95 value)
- $15 Gift Certificate to InkWELL Press ($15 value)
- $15 Credit to Hope Ink Shop PLUS Two FREE 8×10 Art Prints with Any Purchase ($71)
- FREE SPOT Treatment for Acne & Eczema OR a $15 Gift Certificate from Bloom Naturals ($15 value)
- FREE 90-Day Pro Membership to ListPlanIt.com ($30)
- FREE 1-Year MollyGreen.com Membership ($29 value)
- FREE Hand Massage Routine Videos from Melt Couples Massage ($24 value)
If you think getting all those homemaking & mothering helps for less than $30 sounds like a steal, but have more questions, then go HERE to see exactly what the Bundle includes and grab yours before this deal ends on May 2nd!