This week’s menu is filled with easy recipes because I will be out of town Wednesday through Sunday.
I have a printable weekly menu plan and shopping list that you can download to make organizing your meal plan and grocery shopping a little easier.
Tuesday – Use the leftover chicken to make a garden salad with Honey Mustard Vinaigrette
Thursday – Use leftover spaghetti sauce to make Pizza Quesadillas. Serve with a garden salad.
Sunday – Use leftover taco meat to make Taco Salad.
Meal Planning Tools:
- ShopPerk App – find recipes, make lists, and find grocery sales.
- How I create menu plans which includes various methods I have used in the past.
- How to use ZipList to save recipes, make meal plans, and create shopping lists.
- OrgJunkie.com – Lots of meal plans to inspire you.
- Printable menu plans, a shopping list, and other useful printables.