Welcome to another Hearth and Soul Hop, the food carnival for and about food that not only nourishes our bodies, but our souls!
This week I am featuring soup recipes from last week’s contributors to the Hearth and Soul Hop. I think the cold weather inspired some great soups, stews, chowders, and bisques. You are sure to find something to warm you up on these cold evenings from the collection of soup recipes below.
10 Tasty Soup Recipes
- Corn Chowder with Smoked Ham / MJ’s Kitchen
- Onion Soup GF SCD / Gluten-Free, SCD, and Veggie
- Chorizo, Mushroom, and Posole (Hominy) Soup / MJ’s Kitchen
- Savory Leek Potato Vegetable Soup / Urban Naturale
- Low-Calorie French Onion Soup / Madame Deals
- Simple Seafood Bisque / Sumptuous Spoonfuls
- Shepardic Matzo Ball Soup / A New York Foodie
- Sausage, Vegetable, and Pasta Stew / A Life in Balance
- Pureed Vegetable Soups / Simple Living and Eating
- Copycat Olive Garden Minestrone Soup / Premeditated Leftovers
What are you going to share this week? Feel free to share any food related article or recipes with us in the linky below.
~ Please link a post that closely fits into the mission. If you are new, read the Hearth and Soul Hop mission statement which includes the rules for linking up. As always, if you have any questions please email me at aleasleftovers(at)gmail(dot)com.
~ By submitting a link, you are giving me permission to feature your recipe and use an image from your post.
~Please include a link back to one/any of the host sites (through worded link or badge). The Hearth and Soul Hosts include:
-Linky will stay open from 11:59 pm Monday until 11:59 pm Thursday (Eastern time).
What is your favorite soup, stew, or chowder recipe?Yum