Ways to save money on coffee:
- Save money on coffee by making it at home. I program my coffee maker the night before, so I wake up to a pot of fresh coffee. You don't need an expensive coffee maker, I use a Mr. Coffee 12-Cup Programmable Coffeemaker, which I picked up for under $30.00.
- Comparison shop. Use the Favado App to find sales on coffee in your local stores. Compare prices at your local stores to see who has the best price on coffee. I can usually find the best deals on coffee at Winco and Walmart, but it may be different for you, so start taking notes of everyday prices while you are shopping. I keep track of the everyday prices in my price book, which helps me determine if a sale price is a “stock up price”.
- At the store look up and down the shelves for the best price. More often than not, the most expensive coffee is at eye-level. You can shave a couple dollars off your purchase price by looking at the coffee that is placed on a higher shelf or is at knee-level instead of eye-level.
- Use coupons! There are some great coupons at the bottom of this post. And don't forget, you can print most coupons twice!
- When you do find a great deal on coffee, stock up! You can use your freezer to store your coffee. Edited to add: If you put coffee in the freezer, put it in once and after you remove it, do not put it back in. Temperature changes are not good for coffee.
Save money on coffee by making homemade flavored creamers:
Do you like flavored creamers in your coffee? I know I do. They turn my daily coffee into a treat! Instead of popping into a coffee shop, consider making homemade creamer and taking your coffee with you in a reusable stainless steel coffee mug.
How do you save money on coffee?