Sometimes I have a difficult time getting my full servings of water in each day. Do any of you have this problem? One or two glasses of water is fine – but after that I get kind of bored with the taste. I was something with a little more flavor. I've been looking for ways to flavor my water as naturally as possible – ways that don't require too much work.
I've found some great recipes that just call for adding fruit and letting the water sit overnight! How simple is that?! I've even put together 2 recipes of my own (on the list) that you can check out that are super simple! So, if you're looking for help filling your water quota each day – look no further because these awesome water recipes will leave you thirsty for more!
- Raspberry Lime Water / Mommy & the Monsters
- Pineapple, Peach, Mango, and Strawberry Water / Songbirds & Buttons
- Very Berry Lemon Water / Songbirds & Buttons
- Lavender Lemonade Recipe / Chef This Up
- Citrus Cucumber Water / Nancy Creative
- Lemon, Lime, and Orange Water / Nancy Creative
- Watermelon, Mint, and Lime Water / Sunny with a Chance of Sprinkles
- Strawberry Mango Water / That's What Che Said
- Lemon and Blueberry Flavored Water / Christina's Adventures
- Pineapple and Orage Flavored Water / Christina's Adventures
I’m Kendall and I blog over at Songbirds and Buttons. I am a momma of one adorable two year old little man named Wyatt and my husband and I are currently expecting baby #2 (due in November!). I’ve been blogging for a few years now and just absolutely love sharing creative ideas, honest and genuine stories of motherhood, and all of the little things I find beautiful in life.