Can you believe it is already close to fall? That mean's Halloween is right around the corner too.
Do you host an annual Halloween Party? Maybe even an Adult Halloween party? If so then this article is for you.
Halloween is an exciting time, pumpkins are carved in scary faces, witches are brewing, and ghost are booing. But sometimes it's nice to change things up and do something different.
This year is all about glam. What about entertaining a Halloween Party with a touch of elegance?
Black and white are so classy when used together, the candles add the elegance, yet you still have spooky Halloween elements with the black crows, owls, and spiders.
- white candles
- glass and silver candle holders or candle sticks
- a black photo frame
- twigs from your back yard
- moss from your trees
- floral styrofoam
- small vase or planter
- Crows, spiders, and a black owl
- Halloween stickers
- cut your floral styrofoam to fit into your small planter. If you chose to use a vase, you will not be using styrofoam, so begin with the next step
- gather your twigs and break them to the sizes that you want. You want them to be different sizes and different heights.
- Randomly add your crows, spiders and owl on branches.
- add moss to the branches and to the top of the planter to cover up the styrofoam. Once again, the moss placement is random. Just make sure to let it hang off the branches