I love Christmas time. My family is getting excited about the wrapped presents under the tree. Presents are one of the best things about Christmas. I especially love giving gifts to special people in my life. Every year I say I am going to take the extra time to make my presents look beautiful, unique, and fun. We all love receiving a beautifully wrapped present, right? However the hustle and bustle of the season doesn't leave much time for me to be creative and put a lot of thought into wrapping my presents. Usually I am rushing to get them wrapped and end up throwing a store bought bow on it instead.
This year is different, I have come up with 5 ideas to enhance the magic of Christmas.
1. Use burlap ribbon to create a chic looking present. Burlap is a big trend and you see it everywhere. I love the natural look so I used burlap ribbon with white wrapping paper and tree trimmings. You can add a bow or ornament like this white snowflake.
I even used a beige coffee filter flower. They are very easy to make, just pinch the bottom of the coffee filter and you have a flower.
2. Add a touch of country by using a rustic Christmas floral pick instead of a bow. I added this rustic one with a red bird and pinecones to white wrapping paper.
3. Add a whimsical touch with glitter and jingle bells. This glittered Joy is a name tag for gifts. There are so many fun items that can be added to give a whimsical touch to your presents.
4. Show your trendy side and wrap your presents in the popular chevron print. Who can resist ripping into a gift wrapped in the latest trend?
5. Symbolize the meaning of Christmas by dressing up a blah gift bag with star ornaments. Miniature star ornaments are the perfect size for gift bags.
It doesn't take much time to add a little bit of style to jazz up the presentation of your Christmas presents. Make this holiday season extra special by adorning your Christmas presents in unique and creative ways that make giving and receiving gifts more exciting.
May this holiday season bring peace, love, and joy to you and your family.