Have you ever wished you could make your favorite Starbucks drink or pastry at home? You can with these 20 Starbucks copycat recipes.
While I love going to Starbucks to study or catch up with a friend, it is too expensive for me to really make a habit of it. I can probably rattle off every drink at Starbucks drink under $3 if you get me started. There's a lot of fancier drinks I have only ever tried during Frappuccino Happy Hour. If your budget can't support your Starbucks cravings, then these Starbucks copycat recipes are for you. I might just make one or two for myself this weekend, put on my “Brunch Cafe” Pandora station, and pretend I'm at a really messy Starbucks where cats try to drink your coffee.
Starbucks Copycat Recipes
10 Starbucks Copycat Recipes for Beverages
1. Starbucks Caramel Macchiato – This delicious Caramel Macchiato recipe from Eclectic Recipes even includes a super simple recipe for vanilla syrup!
2. Starbucks Java Chip Frappuccino – This recipe from Raining Hot Coupons uses a surprising and brilliant ingredient to get the thick texture and rich chocolate flavor of a Java Chip Frappuccino.
3. Starbucks Passion Tea – Passion tea is one of my favorite drinks when I'm at Starbucks in the evening and don't want to have caffeine. I can't wait to try this copycat recipe from Shaken Together Life.
4. Starbucks Mocha Coconut Frappuccino – This mocha coconut frappuccino from Phenomenal Phoods looks almost too pretty to drink…almost.
5. Starbucks Caramel Apple Spice Cider – This Caramel Apple Spice Cider from Favorite Family Recipes looks super easy to make with just 4 ingredients (and 2 are toppings).
6. Starbucks Iced Green Tea Latte – I would never have thought you could make a delicious Green Tea Latte with just 4 ingredients!
7. Starbucks Strawberries & Creme Frappuccino – ChefInYou's Strawberries & Creme Frappuccino uses all real strawberries. They even have a strawberry syrup recipe made with real strawberries too!
8. Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Latte – It wouldn't be a complete list of Starbucks copycat recipes without a pumpkin spice latte, and this recipe from Baking and Losing looks amazing!
9. Starbucks White Chocolate Mocha – This delicious looking white chocolate mocha from Hello Hungry! uses a few basic ingredients you might already have at home.
10. Starbucks Salted Caramel Hot Chocolate – Salted Caramel Hot Chocolate is the perfect winter treat, and this recipe from Creative Culinary makes it possible to enjoy it without leaving your warm home.
These awesome coffee drinks are not the only reason we go to Starbucks, so of course, we had to include Starbucks copycat recipes for pastries too!
10 Starbucks Copycat Recipes for Baked Goods
1. Maple Oat Nut Scones – This scone recipe from Food.com looks absolutely delicious. And it has oats, so it's healthy, right?
2. Starbucks Mini Vanilla Bean Scones – If you love Starbucks Vanilla Bean Scones, you will love this copycat recipe from Bright Green Door featuring real vanilla beans.
3. Starbucks Pumpkin Cream Cheese Muffins – These decadent Pumpkin Cream Cheese Muffins are a must for pumpkin lovers!
4. Starbucks Lemon Loaf – Why buy just a slice of Lemon Loaf when you could make the whole loaf with this awesome recipe from Bright Green Door?
5. Copycat Cranberry Bliss Bars – These frosted Copycat Cranberry Bliss Bars from Belle of the Kitchen are perfect for holiday baking.
6. Starbucks Double Fudge Brownies – Sugar Dish Me's Copycat Double Fudge Brownies look like the ultimate decadent brownie.
7. Copycat Starbucks Reduced Fat Cinnamon Swirl Coffee Cake – While it says reduced fat, this coffee cake from A Dash of Sanity must taste amazing. She uses my favorite hack for reducing fat in baked goods – applesauce!
8. Starbucks Pumpkin Pound Cake – Here is another great pumpkin recipe – this pumpkin pound cake from Something Swanky looks like a perfect fall treat.
9. Starbucks Vanilla Bean Cupcakes – If you are a fan of Starbucks Vanilla Bean Cupcakes, you will love this copycat recipe from Chef Mommy.
10. Starbucks Cinnamon Chip Bread – The combination of cinnamon and chocolate is one of my favorites. I can't wait to try this cinnamon chip bread from Peanut Butter and Peppers.