Here are some tasks to maximize your grocery savings this week:
- Check your pantry, freezer and fridge to see what you have on hand.
- Make your menu using as many items as you can from your stock pile.
- Make a grocery list for the items you will need to buy.
- Check the store sales to find the best deals on the items you need.
- Match your coupons to the items you are going to buy.
- Check Sunday’s newspaper coupon inserts for coupons. Clip and file the coupons.
Grocery Store Matchups:
Check out the Walmart Sale Ad and Coupon Matchups
Check out the Target Sale Ad and Coupon Matchups
Check out the Walgreen’s Sale Ad and Coupon Matchups
Check out the CVS Sale Ad and Coupon Matchups
Check out the Dollar Tree Coupon Matchups
Check the Local Grocery Store Sale Ads and Coupon Matchups
Look for more Printable Coupons:
Load eCoupons to your store cards:
Check your Mobile Coupons:
A few more money saving tips:
Need a printable menu, shopping list or expense tracker? Print free printables here.
Shopping on Amazon? Don’t forget to check for Amazon coupons to use on the items you purchase!
Couldn’t find a coupon for something you want, check the Coupon Database before you go shopping.
Don’t forget to clean out your expired coupons. Recycle them or donate them to military members stationed overseas.
Best wishes on reducing your grocery bill this week! Let me know how much you save.