These 9 ways to find coupons online will help you maximize your savings.
One of the best ways to maximize savings is with coupons. If you are new to couponing, this can be a daunting task and you may not have any idea how to find them in the first place. The good thing about online shopping is there are so many coupons and promotional codes just waiting out there to be used and released every day.
Pretty much anything you want to purchase online at some point will have a coupon or several if you are really lucky.
How does a person go about finding coupons online? In this post, I will show some awesome ways to find coupons online that yield great results! You will soon get so good at it, you may find yourself unable to pay full price again online.
9 Ways to Find Coupons Online
1. Google is your friend. Simply Google what you are looking for using keywords such as “coupon”, “promo code” promotional code” and “sale”.
2. Sign up for coupon blogs and their newsletters. You will get the sales, deals and newest coupons in your inbox and not worry about having to do so much hunting on your own. Many of these blogs have “secret” deals that are not easily found and often, they will be full of insider tips on how to make the most out of the coupon. They may also have a Coupon Code Database that you can search to find discounts on the items you need.
3. Check out coupon websites. My favorites are:
4. Don’t forget to check printed materials for secret online savings on brands you love. Magazines like All You feature a section with deals and savings just for their readers and many circulars from big box stores feature sales that are only available online.
5. Don’t forget about searching in mall websites. Often, they will have exclusive coupons available for mall patrons and the stores in the mall.
6. One thing that will make your deal go down the drain will be shipping costs associated with online shopping. Look for specials on free shipping or reduced shipping and forget about the expense all-together. Many online stores offer free shipping when you buy a certain dollar amount all the time. Pay attention to this and you will not be forced to pay.
7. If you have a smartphone, you are usually in luck in the coupon department. Many stores have apps that you can download for free that allow you to take advantage of specials available only on the app. You can also download coupon apps to your phone like Ibotta and SavingStar.
8. Watch Social Media. Retailers often release deals, specials, and coupons available when you “like” them on Facebook as well as offering coupons only to social media followers.
9. If you have certain stores that you love shopping at, sign up for their newsletter. You are sure to find great coupons and specials this way.