Did you know your smart phone holds a lot of helpful information about gardening? Find it all here with these Top Apps for Gardeners!
Gardening may seem like a skill of yesteryear, but that doesn’t mean technology today can’t make our gardening experiences better! While you may have all the tools you need for gardening such as a shovel, gloves, and seeds, you should know your smart phone can hold some additional gardening tools: apps! So what apps are out there for gardeners? Look at these Top Apps for Gardeners that you can try to turn your green gardening thumb a little greener!
Top Apps for Gardeners
1. iScape– If you want to move around your garden patch and flower beds but just aren’t sure how it will look, the iScape app helps give you an idea. With this app you can capture of picture of your space and the help will help give you a snapshot of what your final results will look like.
2. Leaf Snap– Do you have plants growing in your yard that you can’t identify? With this app you can take a snapshot of the leaf, submit it, and get an quick answer. This is perfect for identifying plants in your yard so you can figure out what you may already have growing.
3. Garden Plan Pro– Who wouldn’t want to plan their garden like a pro? The Garden Plan Pro app helps you get your garden growing exactly how you want it. Make plans, track your plantings, find helpful gardening tips and more when you use this easy to navigate app.
4. Life Smart Gardening Journal– One of the best ways to enjoy a successful garden is to track what you plant. The Life Smart Gardening Journal allows you to do just that. Use this app to track what you plant, when you planted it, where you planted it, and any other important growing information. It holds the info so your brain doesn’t have to.
5. Garden Compass– Has disease struck your garden? You will need to identify the cause before you treat it. Garden Compass lets you photograph the disease or damage, submit the photo, and get answers fast. Then, you can easily decide what treatment plan is best for your plants so you can get to work saving them.
6. Perennial Match– Companion planting is a great way to achieve gardening success. But how do you know which plants to plant together? The Perennial Match app can help you pair up plants perfectly so you can enjoy perennial success each and every year.
7. Bugs in the Garden– Is there anything worse than finding bugs in your garden that you can’t identify? In this case, you don’t know if they are friend or foe. Before you kill them, head to the Bugs in the Garden app. You can snap a photo of the bug and get answers quickly, then take the necessary (if any) action.
8. Gardening Tool Kit– This vert general gardening app contains gardening tips and tricks, a diary space for tracking your plants and plantings, lots of user photos, and other helpful gardening advice. If you are more of a one app type of gardener, this app offers a lot of general information without being too complicated.
Are you ready for gardening success? Working in your gardening can be hard enough work as it is. These top 8 apps for gardeners can help you get the garden of your dreams with just the touch of a button on your smart phone. How simple is that?