Last week I was kind of stressed and may have accidentally made a fruit pizza for dinner. Nobody complained. 🙂 I did tell everyone that they had to have a salad too because a salad can turn any dessert into a well rounded meal. Well at least it does in the happy place I visit on stressful days.
I pinched the crust to raise it on the sides to help keep the toppings on the top of the pizza, but it probably wasn't necessary.
- 1¼ rice flour
- ½ cup tapioca flour
- ¼ cup potato starch
- 1 teaspoon guar gum
- 2¼ teaspoons active dry yeast
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 egg
- ¾ cup warm water (120 – 130 degrees)
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 cup of Nutella (Nut-Free "Nutella" recipe)
- 1½ cups raspberries
- 1½ cups black berries
- ¾ cup white chocolate, grated
- In a large bowl, stir together the dry ingredients until completely mixed. Add the egg, water, oil, and vanilla. Stir until it is completely mixed. Form the dough into a ball.
- Cover dough loosely with a towel or plastic wrap and let it sit at room temperature for 30 minutes.
- After about 20 minutes has elapsed, preheat the oven to 450 degrees.
- Coat a pizza pan with oil and sprinkle with sugar or rice flour. Roll your dough out ¼ inch thick on the sheet.
- Bake the crust for 9 -11 minutes at 450 degrees.
- Remove the pizza crust from oven and lower the temperature to 350. Spread Nutella over the crust. Place berries on top of Nutella. Sprinkle white chocolate over the berries.
- Place back in the oven at 350 degrees for another 8 - 10 minutes, or until white chocolate is melted.
Do you bake when you are stressed?