These 15 Gluten-Free Pasta Recipes will restore your faith in humanity after you feel let down by the lack of pasta in your now gluten-free diet. From classic vegetable noodles that are substitutes in some of these recipes, to several unique flour blends that create a truly classic pasta feel, you’ll find a gluten-free pasta you’ll love. While some of these recipes include their own sauces, almost all of the noodles in these recipes can be a base for any other pasta dish you would normally eat.
15 Gluten-Free Pasta Recipes
- Orange Ginger Stir Fry Over Spaghetti Squash Noodles from Premeditated Leftovers
- Roasted Veggie Noodles from My Life Cookbook
- Gluten Free Chickpea Pasta from Snixy Kitchen
- One Skillet Garlic Parmesan Zoodles from Almost Supermom
- Fresh Gluten Free Pasta (Flour Blend) from Serious Eats
- Spaghetti Squash Spaghetti from Crystal & Co.
- Sweet Potato Pad Thai from Vegetarian Gourmet
- Oat Flour Spaghetti Recipe from Your Lighter Side
- Sweet Potato Noodles with Kale Pesto from Gourmade In The Kitchen
- Gluten Free Brown Rice Pasta from Gluten Free Recipe Box
- Pesto Zucchini Noodles with Pine Nuts from My Life Cookbook
- Gluten Free Pasta Dough (Flour Blend) from Jaime Oliver
- Gluten Free Fresh Pasta (Flour Blend) from Gluten Free Girl
- Gluten Free Rice Noodles from Epicurious
- Chickpea & Flaxseed Homemade Noodles from Back To Her Roots
I love seeing people include delicious nutrient-dense vegetables as the base substitute for gluten-free pasta in their dishes. Zucchini, squash, sweet potatoes, carrots, and eggplant are the most commonly used, but there are numerous vegetables that can be spiralized to build a delicious noodle base for your favorite pasta sauce. Using a vegetable spiralizer will give you the best results, but some like to simply shred the vegetable and use as a small noodle base for recipes.
I have a few preferred flour blends, but love the ideas in the various gluten-free fresh pasta recipes in this list. Whether you’re using simple rice flour recipes or amazing flour blends, you will have just the right texture. A soft, somewhat chewy pasta is easy to make when you follow these amazing gluten-free pasta recipes.