These DIY Easter decorations are great ways to decorate for Easter on a budget.
I love Easter and springtime crafts. After spending the winter cooped up and surrounded by the cold air, it is nice to work on craft projects that have bright colors and remind me that warmer weather is on its way. Decorating for Easter is a lot of fun as it always reminds me of the renewal of life and the new life that Jesus gave me through his sacrifice.
I remember making crafts as a child for Easter and my favorite part was decorating the eggs. Blowing out eggs and dying eggs are frugal ways to decorate for Easter. However, there are so many more ways to decorate for Easter than just coloring eggs. This roundup includes many homemade ideas for decorating your home for Easter without spending a lot of money.
If it is still chilly and overcast where you are at, you can brighten your home while you wait for the weather to improve bu using these handmade Easter craft projects to inspire you to create some lovely decorations for your home.
15 DIY Easter Decorations
- Pillows Made From Placemats / One Creative Mommy
- Easter Fabric Wall Decorations / Stockpiling Moms
- Names of Jesus Cross Craft / Premeditated Leftovers
- Egg Shell Mosaic Vase / Crafts By Amanda
- Yarn Easter Eggs / Premeditated Leftovers
- Confetti Eggs (Cascarones) / Mommy’s Wish List
- Framed 3-D Easter Cross / Positively Splendid
- Easy Easter Egg Frame Craft / Premeditated Leftovers
- Dip-Dot Bunnies and Chicks / Just Paint It
- Easter Basket Centerpiece / Savvy Saving Couple
- Rustic Peeps Bunny Garland / The Country Chic Cottage
- Orange Crate Easter Basket / Redhead Can Decorate
- Easter Egg Wreath / Homemadeville
- DIY Easter String Art Cross / We Are THAT Family
- Bunny Wreath / Bubbly Nature Creations
- Easter Egg Candy Holder / The CSI Project
What is your favorite way to decorate for Easter? Will you be making some of your
More DIY Easter Ideas:
How to Naturally Dye Easter Eggs
in school starts to wane. If you want more fun Easter activities, try Easter STEAM activities, Easter play dough, and making a science Easter
Thanks so much for including my wreath!! I shared your post on Google +. Happy Easter!!