These homemade Valentine's Day cards for kids are unique and easy to make.
One of my favorite times of the year in school when I was a little girl was Valentine's Day. My class always did a fun party with pink and red everything. There were pink frosted cupcakes, pink and red crafts, and of course, valentines passed out among the class.
I always looked forward to the passing out of valentines because I loved collecting them in my little box and looking at them over and over that night when I got home from school. I especially loved the ones I would get from a crush I had that year. I saved those ones in a special area in my room so I could come back and swoon the way children do over their childhood crushes.
Along with getting valentines, I loved passing them out. The best part was making them out to all my schoolmates the night before and carefully making sure to sign my name on each one. Some of my favorite valentines I made and received were not the ones that came from a box with a popular movie star or cartoon on them, but the ones I passed out and received that were homemade.
Below are 15 Homemade Valentine's Day Cards for Kids that you can make with your children. They will love handing these out to their classmates and friends.
15 Homemade Valentine's Day Cards for Kids
- Robot Valentines / Crafts By Amanda
- “Toad”ally Awesome Valentine / Hi, It's Jilly
- Pirate Valentine / The Joys of Boys
- Seed Paper Valentine / Garden Therapy
- Heart-Shaped Crayon Valentines / This Mommy Saves Money
- DIY Wormy Valentines / 235 Designs
- Friendship Bracelet Valentines / Pandora's Deals
- Tootsie Pop Hero Valentines / One Creative Mommy
- You Blow Me Away Bubbles Valentine / The Nerd's Wife
- Butterfly Valentines / Coupon Closet
- Frozen Olaf Valentines / One Creative Mommy
- Mouse Valentines / 7 On a Shoestring
- Fun Photo Valentine's Day Cards / Digital Mom
- Super Easy Homemade Valentines/ Sunshine Whispers
- “Orange you Glad” Valentines / Crafting in the Rain
I hope you have fun making these with your children this Valentine's Day! Which ones are you thinking of making? Share with me in the comments!