Coffee Filter Jellyfish Craft for Kids
- white coffee filters
- large plastic googly eyes
- 6 pieces colored card stock (I used 2 green, 2 pink, and 2 blue)
- hot glue gun and a glue stick
1. Cut 2 large circles from each piece of card stock
2. Cut a swirl into each circle, starting on the outside of the circle
3. Hot glue 3 coffee filters together to give a layered look.
4. Turn your coffee filter upside down and hot glue your plastic googly eyes onto the front.
5. Now hot glue the ends of your paper swirls into the coffee filter and you've got yourself a super cute jellyfish!
There is so much room for children to get creative and make their own unique jelly fish.