Do you struggle with finding Weight Watchers dinner recipes? Here are 20 delicious dinner recipes your family will love.
Dinner is the easiest meal for me to make healthy, but it can be the hardest meal to get my whole family to agree on. When I am dieting I can be a creature of habit. I tend to stick to foods and recipes that I know are “safe”. My family doesn’t appreciate eating the same 5 – 7 meals over and over again, so I make a list of 30 recipes that my family enjoys and that fit with my diet plan, then I can easily mix and match recipes to create interesting menu plans. Below is a list of 20 Weight Watcher’s dinner recipes to help you get started creating menu plans that your whole family will enjoy while meeting your nutritional needs.
I usually create a menu plan in advance so I can make sure I have all the ingredients on hand. To make sure I stick to my menu plan during the week, I prep as many of the ingredients as I can on the weekend. That means I can just start combining ingredients rather than having to start by chopping vegetables and browning meat.
20 Weight Watchers Dinner Recipes
Each of the recipes below has the Freestyle SmartPoints listed to help you select WW recipes that fit in your requirements.
1. Sesame Chicken always makes a good dinner for the whole family from You Brew My Tea. 2 SmartPoints with FreeStyle Plan
2. I love Tex-Mex so this Weight Watcher’s Taco Casserole from Slap Dash Mom is something I will make. 1 SmartPoints with the FreeStyle Plan
3. For another Latin-inspired dish, try these Chicken Enchiladas from Life is Sweeter by Design. 2 SmartPoints with the FreeStyle Plan
4. I can’t wait to give this Easy Lasagna Soup recipe a try from Cooking Made Healthy. Good thing it’s soup season now! 4 SmartPoints with the FreeStyle Plan
5. KitchMe has come up with a way for me to enjoy my favorite Chinese dish; General’s Chicken! 7 SmartPoints with the FreeStyle Plan
6. Everyone loves Baked Chicken Parmesan and this recipe from Skinny Taste will be a family-pleasing. 4 SmartPoints with FreeStyle Plan
7. Just Short of Crazy has a recipe for Easy Beef Fajitas that will make dinner a breeze. 6 SmartPoints with the FreeStyle Plan
8. Kids and adults alike love Sloppy Joes so this Deep Dish Sloppy Joe Casserole from Emily Bites is great to make on a weeknight. 7 SmartPoints with FreeStyle Plan
9. Enjoy pizza in a whole new way with this recipe for Deep Dish Pizza Casserole from Free Smart Points Recipes. 9 SmartPoints on the FreeStyle Plan
10. Looking for an easy dish that’s great for guests? Why not try this Easy Oven Roasted Chicken with Kale from Just Short of Crazy? 4 SmartPoints on the FreeStyle Plan
11. A cold night calls for Slow Cooker Beef Stew from Emily Bites. 7 SmartPoints with the FreeStyle Plan
12. Simple Nourished Living shares a recipe for 5 Ingredient Chicken Parmesan Lasagna that sounds amazing! 7 SmartPoints on the FreeStyle Plan
13. For the cook that doesn’t have much time, these Taco Bowls with Cauliflower Rice from The Slender Kitchen are perfect! 0 SmartPoints on the FreeStyle Plan
14. Chicken and White Bean Stuffed Peppers from Skinny Taste is a perfect take on a classic dish. 1 SmartPoints with the FreeStyle Plan
15. Make this delicious Crock Pot Chicken Verde for a way to enjoy chicken you may have never tried. 3 SmartPoints with the FreeStyle Plan
16. Recipes Me has a recipe for Honey Lemon Shrimp that sounds incredible! 1 SmartPoint on the FreeStyle Plan
17. This Spanish Soup from The Life She Has is great for nights when you are short on time but want something hearty. 3 SmartPoints on the FreeStyle Plan
18. Another great pizza-inspired dish is this Pizza Casserole from Mid-Life Healthy Living. 6 SmartPoints with the FreeStyle Plan
19. Enjoy these Weight Watcher’s Zucchini Boats from Emily Enchanted on a busy weeknight. 2 SmartPoints on the FreeStyle Plan
20. Skinny Ms. has a recipe for Slow-Cooker Fried Chicken that tastes incredible! 2 SmartPoints on the FreeStyle Plan