Here are 20 filling Weight Watchers lunch recipes, so you can stick to your diet whether you eat lunch at home or on the go. These lunch recipes are so delicious you won’t realize you are eating diet food!
Working at home should allow me to easily create healthy lunches. Unfortunately, I tend to neglect myself and often end up munching on the leftovers from my son’s lunch – crusts of peanut butter sandwiches and partially eaten apples. Gross, I know. But not unheard of among stay-at-home and work-at-home moms.
As part of my commitment to eating healthier, I am starting to plan lunches ahead of time. If I can prep some of the ingredients or even prepare lunch in advance I am more likely to stay on track and eat a healthy lunch. Most days I eat a salad with some leftover meat tossed on top, but to keep myself from becoming bored I mix it up and try to eat something a little fancier 2 -3 times a week. Below is a collection of 20 Weight Watchers lunch recipes that are both delicious and filling.
20 Weight Watchers Lunch Recipes
We have included the FreeStyle SmartPoints for these Weight Watchers lunch recipes.
1. This Weight Watchers BLT Salad from Recipe Diaries is perfect if you need to make something quick for lunch. 5 FreeStyle Points
2. Make these Buffalo Chicken Tenders from Slenderberry for something that has a little kick at lunch. 7 FreeStyle Points
3. Give these delicious Chicken Parmesan Wontons from Emilybites a try for something different. 4 FreeStyle Points
4. One of my favorite sandwiches is this Weight Watchers Chicken Salad from A Mama Blessed. 1 FreeStyle Point
5. Lunch is easy with this Weight Watchers Flatbread Pizza from The Denver Housewife. 3 FreeStyle Points
6. These Paleo-Friendly Meaty Roll-ups from SkinnyMs sound like they would be very filling. 1 FreeStyle Point
7. I always love a good salad and this Chicken Apple Crunch Salad from Recipe Girl is perfect for lunchtime. 4 FreeStyle Points
8. Meal Planning Mommies has a sandwich that I love to eat when lunchtime comes up. Check out these Open-Faced Apple, Ham and Swiss Sandwiches. 5 FreeStyle Points
9. Another quick sandwich option are these Bacon Ranch Turkey Wraps from Laa Loosh. 6 FreeStyle Points
10. If you are craving pizza at lunch give this Bubble Up Pizza a shot over at Recipe Diaries. 9 FreeStyle Points
11. This Minestrone Soup from Skinny Taste is the perfect lunch for a cold afternoon. 2 FreeStyle Points
12. Make some delicious turkey and cheese pockets with this recipe for 2 Ingredient Dough Turkey and Cheese Pockets from Life is Sweeter by Design. 3.5 FreeStyle Points
13. Emily Bites has a delicious salad idea in their Doritos Taco Salad. It sounds absolutely fantastic and easy to make. 4 FreeStyle Points
14. Creamy Chicken and Wild Rice Soup sounds like a good meal on a cold day. Check out the recipe from Emily Bites. 6 FreeStyle Points
15. Cooking Canuck has a sandwich I can’t wait to try. Check out this recipe for a Turkey Panini with Apple, Cheddar, and Arugula. 6 FreeStyle Points
16. Skinny Kitchen has a low point recipe for a classic sandwich filling. Check out their take on Tuna Egg Salad. 2 FreeStyle Points
17. If you love your Instant Pot as much as I do, you will love this easy Instant Pot Burrito Bowl recipe from My Crazy Good Life. 2 FreeStyle Points
18. These Mushroom and Steak Fajita Sandwiches from SkinnyMs sound like a very filling lunch choice. 11 FreeStyle Points
19. This winter, I am definitely giving this recipe for Hearty Vegetable Soup from simply Nourished Living a try. 0 FreeStyle Points
20. All That She Cooks made a pasta salad that is perfect for a quick lunch. Check out this recipe for Weight Watchers Deli Crab Salad. 5 FreeStyle Points
More Weight Watchers Recipes
20 Weight Watchers Snack Recipes
20 Low-Point Weight Watchers Dessert Recipes
20 Weight Watchers Dinner Recipes
20 Weight Watchers Breakfast Recipes
What are your favorite Weight Watchers lunch recipes?
thanks for the list you provided here. This is an awesome blog. More power!
Kristi Rimkus says
I found your website over on Pinterest and love all the resources you have available here. Terrific for us weight watching folks.