These Weight Watchers Dessert recipes are under 6 SmartPoints on the FreeStyle Plan.
What is the hardest part of any diet? Dealing with dessert! It can be hard to abstain from the high-calorie desserts, especially when under social pressure from friends and family “to try just a small slice”. And it is difficult to find low-calorie desserts that we can occasionally enjoy.
One of the things I found that helps is for me to completely avoid sweets for 3 -7 days. It is difficult at first, but it gets easier. After going several days without sugary treats, my “sweetness meter” is reset and I find that fresh fruit tastes much sweeter, making it easier for me to make a dessert of fruit.
Another thing I have found that helps is to make and bring my own desserts when going to gatherings. I bring extra to share, but it nice to know that I have something that I can splurge on without blowing my diet.
I have collected 20 low-point Weight Watchers dessert recipes with points listed based on the freestyle plan. Remember that some of the points are based on one serving and some are based on one cookie (so if you consider 2 cookies a serving, you need to double the points).
20 Weight Watchers Dessert Recipes
1. If you love a certain theme park's dessert, you will love this version of Dole Whip from My Crazy Good Life. 3 FreeStyle Points
2. 3 Layer Melon “Cake” from Simplify Live Love is a perfect treat on a hot day. 0 FreeStyle points
3. Watermelon Cupcakes from Premeditated Leftovers is another great summertime recipe that's sure to please. 1 FreeStyle point
4. Mom's Own Words has a recipe for Weight Watcher's FreeStyle Brownies that's right up any chocolate lover's alley. 2 FreeStyle Points
5. If you need an ice cream fix, this recipe for Chocolate Banana Ice Cream from Drugstore Divas is perfect. -0 FreeStyle Points
6. Check out these Low Fat Double Chocolate Chews from Recipe Girl for a great way to enjoy chocolate. – 3 FreeStyle points
7. You don't have to give up favorites with this recipe for Low-Calorie Cheesecake from Snack Girl. 4 FreeStyle points
8. FoodNService has a recipe for Air Fryer Monkey Bread that's sure to be a family favorite. 3 FreeStyle Points
9. Make these Apple Pie Cookies from You Brew My Tea for a wonderful way to enjoy a classic dessert. 2 FreeStyle Points
10. Make this Weight Watchers Ice Cream from My Crazy Good Life for a delicious treat. 1 FreeStyle Point
11. Enjoy apple pie again with this version! Try Apple Pie Crepes from Keeping on Point. 2 FreeStyle Points
12. Angel Food Cake has always been a classic low-fat dessert. Check out this Weight Watchers friendly version from My Tasty Dish. 6 FreeStyle Points
13. This Frozen Yogurt Peanut Butter Banana Cream Pie from Dashing Dish would make a delicious cold treat for a hot day. 5 FreeStyle Points
14. Bring nostalgia back with this recipe from You Brew My Tea for Pistachio Fluff. 3 FreeStyle Points
15. Healthy Baked Apples are a classic fall treat so check out this recipe from Simply Nourished Living. 2 FreeStyle Points
16. I love a slice of strawberry shortcake and these Strawberry Shortcake Shooters from Keeping on Point is perfect. 1 FreeStyle Point
17. It doesn't get easier to make dessert than these Candied Frozen Grapes from If You Have an Egg. 0 FreeStyle Points
18. Making dessert for one? Check out this easy Chocolate Peanut Butter Mug Cake from Slender Kitchen, then! 3 FreeStyle Points
19. Make some Peanut Butter Cookies from Simply Nourished Living for an easy dessert the whole family will love in their lunch. 1 FreeStyle Point
20. Simply Nourished Living has a delicious recipe you won't believe is so low pointed! Check out this recipe for Chocolate Almond Coconut Truffles. 2 FreeStyle Points
More Weight Watchers Recipes
What are your favorite Weight Watchers dessert recipes?