Start your day right with one of these 20 delicious Weight Watchers breakfast recipes!
I have resolved to start my day with a healthy breakfast. One of my worst dietary habits is skipping breakfast. I start the day thinking I will do one or two things and then I will sit down and eat breakfast and before I know it is the almost noon and I am starving so I put the fastest, easiest thing I can find into my mouth. Sometimes that means I make a bowl of oatmeal, but often times the choice is not very healthy.
I am good about planning healthy dinners and I usually eat a healthy lunch (it’s easy to eat a healthy lunch if you aren’t very hungry because you just pigged out on PB&Js an hour before lunchtime). Now I am committed to using my mad meal planning skills for breakfast. I am trying to prep ingredients ahead of time. My freezer is full of frozen fruit, so I can plop it in the blender with a hand full of spinach and make a quick smoothie that I can drink on the go if necessary. I am also batch cooking a few breakfast items and then freezing them so that I can pull them out and quickly reheat them on busy mornings. It is easier to make healthy breakfasts if you have some go-to breakfast recipes. Here are 20 Weight Watchers breakfast recipes that you will love.
20 Weight Watcher’s Breakfast Recipes
The SmartPoints for the FreeStyle plan have been included after each recipe below to help you with your meal planning.
1. Midlife Healthy Living has an indulgent way to start your day with her recipe for Chocolate Banana Crepes. (4 FreeStyle Points)
2. Lemon Poppy Seed Pancakes from Emily Bites are a perfect way to jazz up plain pancakes. (5 FreeStylePoints)
3. Make this Weight Watcher’s Easy Breakfast Casserole from Life is Sweeter by Design if you are feeding a crowd. (5 FreeStyle Points)
4. Make these Egg and Tomato Breakfast Melts from Skinny Taste for a delightful way to start your day. (3 FreeStyle Points)
5. Start your day off right with these 0 Point Pancakes from Well-Floured. (0 FreeStyle Points)
6. Kids will love it when they wake up to Air Fryer Monkey Bread from FoodNService. (3 FreeStyle Points)
7. I think these Savory Zucchini Asiago Tomato Scones from Skinny Taste are a hearty way to start your day and pair perfectly with coffee. (4 FreeStyle Points)
8. Quinoa Egg Muffins from Slender Kitchen are another savory way to enjoy your first meal of the day. (3 FreeStyle Points)
9. Who doesn’t love Banana Bread for breakfast? Check out the recipe from Genius Kitchen. (1 Flex Point)
10. Even if you are low on time you can make these Make Ahead Freezer Breakfast Sandwiches from Mom’s Own Words. (3 FreeStyle Points)
11. Even the kiddos will love these Banana Pancake Bites from Emily Bites. (1 FreeStyle Point)
12. Try this classic Breakfast Sandwich Recipe made by Laa Loosh for an easy and protein-rich breakfast. (5 FreeStyle Points)
13. This Granola with Raisins from KitchMe is very filling and perfect for on the go. (11 FreeStyle Points)
14. Healthy Breakfast Egg Roll-Ups from Danica’s Daily are a fun and easy way to get your day going. (1 FreeStyle Point)
15. Recipe Diaries has a perfect recipe for muffin fans out there. Check out her recipe for Ultimate Blueberry Muffins. (6 FreeStyle Points)
16. This Very Berry Smoothie from Mama Cheaps is great if you are on the go and in a hurry. (0 FreeStyle Points)
17. This Light Swiss Chard Frittata from Skinny Taste is a fancy breakfast that guests will love. (3 FreeStyle Points)
18. I am definitely going to make some of these 2 Ingredient Dough Breakfast Pockets from Life is Sweeter by Design. (5.75 FreeStyle Points)
19. I think these Southwest Black Bean Egg Muffins from Slender Kitchen sound amazing and very filling, too! (0 FreeStyle Points)
20. Make a batch of these 2 Ingredient Bagels from Mess for Less for a quick breakfast as you head out the door. (3 FreeStyle Points)
More Weight Watchers Recipes
More Healthy Breakfast Ideas
- Pumpkin Spice Egg Puffs
- Fiesta Egg Puffs
- Sweet Potato Egg Puffs
- Mediterranean Garden Frittata
- Steak and Artichoke Frittata
What are your favorite Weight Watchers breakfast recipes?