These DIY Faux Succulent Napkin Rings are the perfect, inexpensive way to add some color and texture to your spring tablescape.
To make a set of 8 of these DIY Faux Succulent Napkin Rings costs under $10 and they can be used over and over, making them frugal and beautiful! I grabbed the smallest faux succulents I found ( you can find them at dollar stores or craft stores) and a couple of other items and made up 4 in about 10 minutes to spruce up my table for spring. If you love the look of these rings, grab your supplies and lets put some together!
DIY Faux Succulent Napkin Rings
- 8 small faux succulents
- 3″ burlap ribbon
- 4 empty toilet paper rolls
- hot glue gun/sticks
1. Cut 8- 5″ pieces from your burlap ribbon and set aside.
2. Remove succulent from pot and foam and cut off the stem as close to the base as you can without cutting into the leaves.
3. Cut your 4 toilet paper rolls in half and wrap in one of your pre-cut burlap pieces, securing with hot glue as you go.
4. Trim off edges if necessary. Be sure to glue well along the edges or your burlap will continue to unravel. I like it frayed a bit as it gives it a rustic look.
5. Secure succulent to the center with a generous amount of glue. Hold in place until glue sets and hardens so it does not move.
6. Slip your new napkin rings over your favorite cloth napkins and see how much it dresses up your table! Add a pretty centerpiece of succulents to really punch up your tablescape.