There is nothing as satisfying as sinking your teeth into one of these decadent gluten-free chocolate desserts. Just because you have a dietary restriction doesn't mean you cannot enjoy some amazing sweet treats on a regular basis. This list of 15 Gluten-Free Chocolate Desserts includes simple things like muffins, cookies, or the more exotic double chocolate macaroon tart. Some dishes have cream and caramel sauces, and others are simply comforting foods like our very own classic gluten-free German chocolate cake. Enjoy these for a special event, or just because!
Dark chocolate is often favored in gluten-free recipes since it packs a powerful punch of flavor. The lack of creamy sweet can be harsh to some, but it is almost always paired beautifully with a sweetened fruit or caramel to offset the flavor. These recipes include many variations on chocolate desserts that will please your senses. From classics to decadent specialty desserts, you'll find your need for a gluten-free chocolate dessert easy to manage.
15 Gluten-Free Chocolate Desserts
- Gluten-Free Chocolate Chip Muffins from Natural Chow
- Gluten-Free Chocolate Cupcakes from Almost Supermom
- Gluten-Free Chocolate Skillet Brownie from Natural Fit Foodie
- Gluten-Free German Chocolate Cake from Premeditated Leftovers
- Gluten-Free Chili Chocolate Red Wine Bread from Sassy Southern Yankee
- Gluten-Free Chocolate Crinkle Cookies from Early Bird Mom
- Gluten-Free Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Bites from Natural Chow
- Gluten-Free Chocolate Donuts with Peanut Butter Glaze from Premeditated Leftovers
- Gluten-Free No Bake Chocolate Pudding Pie from Gluten Free On A Shoestring
- Gluten-Free Mexican Hot Chocolate Pie from Sassy Southern Yankee
- Gluten-Free Drunken Chocolate Fruit Cake from Natural Fit Foodie
- Gluten-Free Double Dark Chocolate Coconut Macaroon Tart from Oh She Glows!
- Gluten-Free Fudgy Flourless Chocolate Cake from Busy At Home
- Gluten-Free Chocolate Raspberry Bark from Premeditated Leftovers
- Salted Date Chocolate Caramel Pie from Vegan Richa
Gather your supplies and create one of these luscious gluten-free chocolate desserts to serve to your family this week. Whether you choose the classic chocolate cupcakes or a drunken chocolate fruit cake, your options here are sure to please a crowd. There is no need to go without a sweet chocolate treat when you have this list on hand!