Take a look at these free home decor sewing patterns for DIY ways to spruce up your home.
There is something so satisfying about making something with your own two hands. I guess that’s why so many people enjoy sewing as a hobby or a way of life. Nothing beats the quality you can make at home. Plus, there is the added bonus of being able to create something you want without having to pay a high price or hunt it down. You can find solutions where there may be none in the retail world. To inspire you to keep creating, or possibly find just what you are looking for, here are 10 free home decor sewing patterns.
10 Free Home Decor Sewing Patterns
1. Sew 4 Home makes it easy to never lose your remote control ever again with this Bed/Couch Remote Caddy pattern.
2. Make some extra large Adult Bean Bag Chairs with this awesome free pattern from Making it Fun. She also includes patterns to make smaller ones for your kids.
3. It is easy to sew your own tablecloth with this Pretty Poppy Tablecloth from Running with Sisters. I love how they used two different fabrics to create the look of a runner!
4. If you are looking for an easy upgrade to your bed and a quick project, make these 15 Minute Pillow Cases with French Seams from the Cottage Mama.
5. Love to Sew has a great pattern for stacking Fabric Bins. These are perfect for extra storage around the house and even for storing craft supplies!
6. Why buy dish towels when it is so easy to make your own with this Hanging Dish Towel Pattern from The Spruce?
7. This Easy Hot Pad Tutorial from The Fabric Mill Blog is a cute way to protect your table from hot plates. This would make a great housewarming gift too!
8. Every techie needs an iPad Pillow. This one looks super simple and comes from DIY by Design.
9. Make these simple Reversible Placemats from The Real Thing with the Coake Family for every season and always have a nice place setting.
10. Make this Casserole Carrier from 2 Little Hooligans and taking food to potlucks will never be the same again.
Are you excited to get started? Which ones are you going to make? Let me know in the comments!