These free shirt patterns for girls would make an adorable addition to any girl’s wardrobe.
I have to admit, I had a very hard time choosing free shirt patterns for girls for this time when I made this post. The problem is, there are just so many cute ones out there that I could probably write a second post on this! Since the cooler weather is coming, I tried to choose patterns that could easily be adapted to be made into long sleeve shirts but left as is if you desire this. I hope you enjoy looking at these patterns as much as I did gathering them. I would love to see a picture if you make any of these!
10 Free Shirt Patterns for Girls
1. Fresh off the Bolt has an adorable top that also happens to come with a pattern for leggings if you want to make the whole outfit. This Hello Autumn Top looks so cute and trendy, doesn’t it?
2. If you have beginner to intermediate sewing skills, you will love this cute Simple Chiffon-Back Top from Lexi Made.
3. Mama Says Sew made this awesome Knock off Persnickety Ruffle Sleeve Top and even included a headband to go with it. Isn’t it awesome? This is so simple to make as well so it’s a quick project!
4. This Lacey Love Sweater from What’s Mummy Up To would be perfect for the cold weather that is on the way! It looks very easy to do and would be awesome to make when February rolls around!
5. Sew McCool made the perfect trendy sweat-shirt for the fall weather! This Asymmetrical Color Block Hoodie combines the trend of bold colors with warmth. Isn’t it great?
6. This would be perfect to turn into a long sleeve top! Eat + Sleep + MAKE has a cute Sienna Top that has bows on the back as a trendy accent. It looks simple enough for someone who is just beginning!
7. This Easy Summer Peplum Tee from Scattered Thoughts of a Crafty Mom looks like the perfect light summer top! The pattern comes in sizes 3 – 12 and the style would work for a wide age range.
8. Knit tank tops are a summer staple and you can make a lot of them with very little fabric. This Girls Free Tank Pattern from Life Sew Savory comes in 18 mos to girls size 6 and looks simple to make.
9. Eat + Sleep + MAKE has another top that is just so awesome I had to include it! Make this sweet Piped Peplum Top and watch your little one light up!
10. Climbing the Willow has a very versatile top called the Izzy Top that is kind of a little more complicated to make, but would look great with long sleeves and with just about any color scheme.
I am just so excited about the amazing patterns! Which one is your favorite?