Do you end of up with a lot of empty medication bottles each month? Instead of throwing them away, check out these 7 Creative Uses for Empty Prescription Bottles.
If you require monthly medications to stay healthy, you know how quickly those prescription bottles can add up. While your first thought might be to recycle them or toss them in the trash, the truth is they really do hold some value!
There are all sorts of frugal uses for empty prescription bottles, you just need to get a little creative. Take a look below at 7 Creative Uses for Empty Prescription Bottles so you can put these little treasures to work for you.
Creative Uses for Empty Prescription Bottles
1. Make a secret key holder. An empty prescription bottle makes the perfect secret key holder. Slide your key inside and replace the secure lid. You can then add a magnet to the top of the lid using hot glue and hang the bottle under an electrical box or other secretive spot. This way you always have access to a spare house key.
2. Store bobby pins and hair ties. Are you tired of all your hair accessories disappearing? Store bobby pins and hair ties in an empty bottle so they stay in one place. This way you can toss them into a bag for travel or toss them into your purse and you don’t need to worry about them spilling out.
3. Store small game pieces. Losing small game pieces can be annoying! Instead store those game pieces in a prescription bottle. The cap will make sure all of the pieces stay in place so when you are ready to play, you don’t waste time looking for the small pieces and parts.
4. Add them to children’s sensory tables or bath time. Kids love filling these bottles up and dumping them out. Add empty prescription bottles to children’s sensory tables or bath time. They will love filling, pouring, and scooping with them. When they get worn out, simply toss them away or recycle them.
5. Craft a mini bud vase. These bottles make the perfect mini vases for flowers and herbs. You can add a coat or two of spray paint in your choice of color, remove the lid, add some water, and add blooms of your choice. You can even decorate them with washi tape for a fun effect.
6. Organize your office supplies. Never lose paper clips and push pins again. These bottles are perfect for putting all of your office supplies in so they stay secure and safe. No more spilled supplies. No more stepping on pins. These bottles will keep everything right at your fingertips.
7. Keep change from spilling all over. Are you tired of change spilling all over your purse? An empty prescription bottle makes the perfect change holder. The secure lid will keep all of your change in place so when you need it you have quick and easy access. No more digging!
Don’t toss those empty prescription bottles out. Instead, remove the label, give them a quick rinse, and put them to use using one of the ideas above. You will find that they really do come in handy!