Get a brighter smile with these 8 tips for whiter looking teeth!
Have you ever heard the saying ‘her smile lights up the room'? There are some people that just have those perfect smiles that are captivating to the rest of us! Many times, people's smiles are super noticeable because they have whiter teeth. Getting whiter teeth doesn't have to be hard and you don't have to spend a lot of time on it. It can simply be a change in habits or the products we use. If you are trying to get whiter teeth or keep the bright chompers you already have a whiter shade, here are some excellent tips for whiter looking teeth.
8 Tips for Whiter Looking Teeth
1. Brush and floss daily. If possible brush your teeth after every time you eat. This basic advice we have all been told since we were children is one of the best ways to keep your teeth looking whiter and brighter.
2. See your dentist at least two times per year for checkups and cleanings. This is important not only to prevent cavities and gum disease but also to keep our teeth looking their best. Some dentists even offer incentives to patients coming in twice a year. My dentist offers discounts for patients that make these visits a priority.
3. Drink some water and swish it around your mouth after drinking staining beverages and eating staining foods. If you can't brush, this is the next best thing between meals. Make sure to rinse off the stains this way as it will also help with keeping sugar from sitting on your teeth and gums.
4. Drink staining beverages like coffee, tea, and cola through a straw. Drinking beverages through a straw reduces their contact with your teeth. This way, your drink is likely going down your throat and not in your mouth to sit on your teeth. One word of caution, though: be careful doing this with hot beverages.
5. Eat hard, crunchy fruits and vegetables to remove surface stains from your teeth. Use some natural gentle abrasives to help keep surface stains at bay. Additionally, if you eat these foods raw, you are requiring your mouth to produce more saliva and that is your body's natural defense against cavities.
6. If you can't brush your teeth immediately, chew sugarless gum to remove food from teeth. I like to carry sugarless gum for occasions I can't floss or brush so I can at least get out some of those bits of food that find their way into my teeth and gumline.
7. Use Ap-24 whitening toothpaste to remove surface stains from your teeth. This whitening toothpaste is specially formulated to remove surface stains without harsh chemicals that cause sensitive teeth. You can order AP-24 whitening toothpaste here. If you want to buy the whitening toothpaste at a discount, start by becoming a preferred customer here.
8. To make your teeth look whiter, use a lipstick with red or blue tones instead of lipstick with brown or orange hues. This is an old beauty trick but it works well to have your teeth look a few shades lighter. If you aren't sure how to find the right shade, visit the beauty counter at your favorite department store and have them assist.