Using a pressure cooker is becoming much more mainstream for daily meals. This list of 20 Keto Pressure Cooker Recipes is going to make your new lower carb way of eating even easier than ever to accomplish. The recipes below are going to have your mouth watering, and help you to step outside your comfort zone and try the ever popular pressure cooker methods. For more information on the keto diet, check out this post on how to get started on a ketogenic diet.
20 Keto Pressure Cooker Recipes
The most popular pressure cooker these days is the Instant Pot, but you can easily adapt most of these recipes to work with any quality electric pressure cooker. Keto pressure cooker recipes make meal time easy to accomplish so you have no excuse for not staying on track!
- Instant Pot Teriyaki Pork Loin from Pressure Cooker Meals
- Pressure Cooker Curry Cauliflower Mash from Pressure Cooker Meals
- Easy Pressure Cooker Spaghetti Squash from Pressure Cooker Meals
- Easy Instant Pot Beef Bone Broth from Pressure Cooker Meals
- Pressure Cooker Brussels Sprouts from Recipes for Instant Pot
- Sausage and Cabbage in Instant Pot from Recipes for Instant Pot
- Fall off the Bone Baby Back Ribs from Recipes for Instant Pot
- Mississipi Roast in Pressure Cooker from Recipes for Instant Pot
- Homemade Pork Verde from Recipes for Instant Pot
- Spicy Barbacoa Recipe in Instant Pot from My Life Cookbook
- Low Carb Balsamic Beef in Instant Pot from My Life Cookbook
- Cheesy Broccoli Soup in Pressure Cooker from Mess for Less (substitute cream instead of milk)
- Pressure Cooker Paprika Chicken from Pressure Cooker Convert
- Pressure Cooker Lamb Stew from Low Carb Kitchen
- Pressure Cooker Butter Chicken from Primal Desire
- Instant Pot Lemon Garlic Chicken from Predominately Paleo
- Instant Pot Low Carb Beef Stroganoff from Two Sleevers
- Pressure Cooker Mexican Beef from Nom Nom Paleo
- Instant Pot No Noodle Lasagna from Low Carb Yum
- Instant Pot Low Carb Cheesecake from Our Paleo Life
More Pressure Cooker Keto Recipes:
The recipes below are our own from this blog, and they easily can fit into a ketogenic diet. These are some of our favorite options that are delicious and easy to prepare.
- Pressure Cooker Southwest Chicken
- How to Cook Tri-Tip in a Pressure Cooker
- Pork Sauerkraut and Sweet Potatoes in Pressure Cooker (can leave out the potatoes as needed)
These Keto pressure cooker recipes are just what you need to make your meal plan easier to manage! Grab our favorites and start cooking today!