Using your slow cooker to create keto friendly meals is a must! These 20 Keto Slow Cooker Recipes are ideal for staying on track no matter how much time you have. Busy moms can enjoy staying on track with their way of eating while feeding their family delicious meals with little work.
20 Keto Slow Cooker Recipes
Some of these keto slow cooker recipes are not originally made to be ketogenic in nature. However, given minor alterations (serving without the starches), or simply as stand-alone recipes, they are accidentally keto in nature. As always, with any added ingredients, make sure to check your chosen brands to make sure they are truly keto friendly. For more information on the keto diet, check out this post on how to get started on a ketogenic diet.
Note: Side dishes shown alongside some of these recipes are NOT keto-friendly. Adapt accordingly and focus on the high protein aspects of these ideas – mainly the main dish/meat recipe.
- Slow Cooker Whole Chicken from Thrifty NW Mom
- Teriyaki Drumettes from Thrifty NW Mom
- Mango Salsa Slow Cooker Chicken from Cutefetti
- Slow Cooker Curry Chicken Thighs from Almost Kosher
- Slow Cooker Chicken Tandoori from Almost Kosher
- Slow Cooker Cashew Chicken from Southern Plate
- Slow Cooker Balsamic Rosemary Chicken from Third Stop on the Right
- Slow Cooker Garlic Pork Roast from Frugal Family Home
- Slow Cooker Pepper Steak from New South Charm
- Slow Cooker Parmesan Pork Loin from It’s A Keeper
- Slow Cooker Chipotle Pork from My Life Cookbook
- Slow Cooker Middle Eastern Ribs from My Life Cookbook
- Slow Cooker Red Wine Beef Brisket from The Magical Slow Cooker
- Crockpot Italian Swiss Steak from Flour on My Face
- Crockpot Crustless Chicken Pot Pie from Flour on My Face
- Keto Slow Cooker Southern Roast Recipe from Stockpiling Moms
- Keto Slow Cooker Turkey Stuffed Peppers from Stockpiling Moms
- Slow Cooker Cheeseburger Soup from The Low Carb Diet
- Crockpot No Noodle Chicken Soup from Sassy Southern Yankee
- Slow Cooker Low Carb Zuppa Toscana Soup from Gal on a Mission
Making easy meals using our slow cooker keto recipes will make meal prep and planning a lot easier. You can easily add these to your menu plan to make family meals a simple and delicious experience.
rebecca moore says
I would love to try this . I work so I think this would be good for me.