This ginger pear mini pies recipe is easy to make in a muffin tin.
Aromatic spices and tender, sweet pears are the perfect duo for Fall fare. I make portion control easy and upped the cuteness factor by baking my pear filling in handy pie crusts. These are just right for buffets, picnics, or even an on-the-run snack in little hands.
This recipe makes 6 pies and you can easily double or even quadruple the recipe to make enough for holiday get-togethers. My husband loves to open up his lunchbox at work and find a couple of these tucked inside. For dessert, we enjoy them with coffee and drizzled with maple syrup or caramel sauce.
Ginger Pear Mini Pies Recipe
- 4 pears
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon butter, softened
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- Premade pie crust dough
1. Preheat your oven to 350°.
2. Lightly butter or coat a 6 hole muffin tin with nonstick spray.
3. Spread out the pre made pie crust.
4. Use a glass or biscuit cutter about 3.5″ across to cut out 6 pie rounds from the pie crust dough.
5. Press the pie rounds into the muffin tin to create mini pie crust shapes.
6. Peel and dice pears into small bites.
7. Combine pears, brown sugar, butter, maple syrup, flour, ginger, nutmeg, and salt in a bowl. Mix until well combined.
8. Divide pear mixture evenly among pie crusts.
9. Bake for 13-15 minutes or until lightly golden brown.
For an even more decadent treat, top with a dollop of whipped cream, a smidge of a good french vanilla ice cream, or a drizzle of maple syrup. You could also use honey, caramel, or even chocolate sauce.
Printable Recipe for Ginger Pear Mini Pies
- 4 pears
- 2 T. brown sugar
- 1 T. butter, softened
- 1 T. maple syrup
- 1 T. all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp. ginger
- ½ tsp. cinnamon
- ¼ tsp. nutmeg
- ⅛ tsp. salt
- Premade pie crust
- Preheat your oven to 350°.
- Lightly butter or coat a 6 hole muffin tin with nonstick spray.
- Spread out the pre-made pie crust.
- Use a glass or biscuit cutter about 3.5" across to cut out 6 pie rounds.
- Press into a muffin tin to create mini pie crust shapes.
- Peel and dice pears into small bites.
- Combine pears, brown sugar, butter, maple syrup, flour, ginger, nutmeg, and salt in a bowl. Mix until well combined.
- Divide pear mixture evenly among pie crusts.
- Bake for 13-15 minutes or until lightly golden brown.