Don’t have time to create a healthy dinner menu plan for your family? I have joined up with several food bloggers to create a Meal Plan with 30 easy, healthy, and quick dinner recipes.
We have compiled 30 healthy dinner recipes that are easy to make and come together quickly. We have also gathered a few quick and easy dessert recipes for special occasions. These recipes are tried and tested in our kitchens and have been approved by our families.
Each recipe is marked if it is gluten-free, dairy-free, or egg-free to make it easier for you find recipes that fit your family’s dietary needs.
Join our FACEBOOK group! In addition to this month’s free meal plan, this group will feature new recipes, easy cooking tips, and time-saving tricks to help you get a healthy dinner on the table despite your busy schedule.
Printable Healthy Dinner Menu Plan
Healthy Dinner Menu Plan for September
You can click on the recipe name below or in the printable menu to be taken to the complete recipe where you will find the ingredient list and directions. This list includes 30 healthy meal options that you can use to create your own weekly menu plan if you don’t wish to use our meal plan. You can choose several of the dinners below to mix with your family’s favorite recipes to add some variety to dinner time.
- Zucchini Fritters
- Sonoma Chicken and Pasta
- Avocado Pasta with Chicken
- Broiled Zucchini Pizza Bites
- Artichoke Lasagna
- Southwest Stuffed Peppers
- Italian Baked Spaghetti Squash
- Crockpot Montreal Roast
- Easy Salmon Salad
- Healthy One Dish Chicken Bake
- Slow Cooker Southern Roast
- Slow Cooker Honey Pork and Apples
- Mexican Chicken Lettuce Cups
- Cauliflower Fried Rice
- Sheet Pan Rosemary Chicken
- Taco Zoodle Casserole
- Honey Lime Grilled Chicken
- Chicken Fried Rice
- Seared Pork Loin with Veggies
- Slow Cooker Maple Roast
- Blackened Chicken Caesar Salad
- Chicken Parmesan Sub Sandwich
- Pizza Acorn Squash
- Instant Pot Beef Stew
- Chicken Caesar Pasta Salad
- Italian Meatballs
- Mexican Meatloaf
- Crab Cakes
- Stuffed Acorn Squash
- Couscous & Vegetable Stuffed Peppers
Easy Dessert Recipes
Don’t forget to join our Easy, Healthy, Quick Meals Facebook Group for more healthy recipes and easy cooking tips.