Welcome to another Hearth and Soul Hop, the food carnival for and about food that not only nourishes our bodies, but our souls!
This week I am featuring Thanksgiving Recipes and Tips from last week’s contributors to the Hearth and Soul Hop:
- Thanksgiving Week Preparation Checklist
- Printable Thanksgiving Place Cards
- Curried Orange Mustard Glazed Turkey
- How to Make Turkey Gravy
- Slow Cooker Turkey
- Dutch Apple Pie
- Sweet and Spicy Cranberry Relish
- Spiced Cranberries with Port
- Grain Free Thanksgiving Stuffing
- Roasted Winter Squash Medley
- Thanksgiving Turkey Cookies
- Thanksgiving Sugar Cookies
- Pumpkin Cupcakes with Spiced Cream Cheese Frosting
I hope you all have a lovely Thanksgiving with family and friends.
~ Please link a post that closely fits into the mission. If you are new, read the Hearth and Soul Hop mission statement which includes the rules for linking up. As always, if you have any questions please email me at aleasleftovers(at)gmail(dot)com.
~Please include a link back to one/any of the host sites (through worded link or badge). The Hearth and Soul Hosts include:
-Linky will stay open from 1:00 am Tuesday until 11:59 pm Thursday (Eastern time).