Get a head start on your busy day with these 7 Tasks You Can Complete Over Coffee. There is a lot you can get gone while enjoying this morning ritual!
Do you love to multitask? In most cases it isn’t an option, it is essential! Chances are, you probably find all sorts of pockets of time during the day when you can get a few extra tasks in and knock a few tasks off your to-do list. Your daily coffee time is one the best times to do exactly this, as you are typically sitting and relaxed while you sip a cup of joe, enjoying plenty of time to think and concentrate. Take a look below at 7 Tasks You Can Complete Over Coffee, so you can make the most of your coffee break and check a few more items off your ever-growing task list.
7 Tasks You Can Complete Over Coffee
1. Pin some new dinner ideas. Does it seem like you are always in a dinner rut? Now is the perfect time to jump on Pinterest and pin some new and exciting dinner ideas. Pin 10-12 realistic, easy, and budget-friendly ideas (you can use these keywords to find some great ideas) that you can try. You can even create a special board just for the ideas so you can easily access them later.
2. Browse weekly sale ads. Now is the time to head to the websites of your favorite stores and browse the weekly sales ads. This is a great way to plan your shopping strategy for the week. Whether you are making a grocery list or need seasonal clothing, the weekly sales ads will help you find deals.
3. Email a friend or family member and check in. Or better yet, call! Now that you are sitting still, take a few minutes to reach out to a friend or family member. Send an email or better yet, give them a call. Even a five minute check in can make a huge difference and help strengthen the relationships in your life.
4. Listen to a relaxation/meditation tutorial. YouTube has numerous relaxation and meditation tutorials. Now is a great time to put on your headphones and relax. These tutorials can help you feel more relaxed, focused, and stress-free. Keep headphones or ear buds on you so you can enjoy a tutorial no matter where you enjoy your coffee.
5. Delete old emails. Take a few minutes to go through and delete old emails that are cluttering your mailbox. This is also a great time to check and clean out spam and trash folders as well. A clean mailbox will surely make you feel more organized and keep you from missing important emails in the future.
6. Check voicemail and delete any old voicemails. Is your voicemail filling up? Use this time to check voicemails, delete old ones, or even set up a new voicemail message. The few minutes you have while enjoying coffee is the perfect time to do just this and make more room on your phone.
7. Learn something new. Use this time to learn something new, whether it be reading an article or two from a local or national newspaper, or read portions of an online magazine. Expand your mind and your horizons by using your coffee time to learn more about the world around you and the people in it!
Are you ready to get more done during your coffee break? Give these 7 tasks you can complete over coffee a try and see what a difference they can make to your productivity!