Kids love to make homemade presents for friends and family, they love to spend time with you creating them and then enjoy watching someone open and gush over the gift. A Perfume Roller Bottle With Essential Oils is a great simple DIY for you to make together to gift or to keep for you and your little one. Besides the fact that they smell great, are better for you than the ingredients in store-bought sprays, essential oils have a ton of benefits they can offer, this is a great opportunity for teaching your child about their uses.
DIY Perfume Roller Bottle With Essential Oils
- Almond oil or other carrier oil
- 20 – 40 drops of 3 or more essential oils
- Roller bottles
- Pipettes or droppers
1. Remove the lid and roller bottle top of the bottle. Using a tool like this makes it much easier to pop off the roller. Use a pipette or dropper to fill the roller bottle up to the neck of the bottle, be sure your little one holds tight to the bottle with one hand.
2. Carefully add essential oils, I use anywhere from 20-40 drops total of all the oils we have chosen depending on how strong you want it.
3. Replace the roller top and lid, shake well to combine the ingredients.
4. Let your child choose stickers or pretty labels to add to the bottle, to be sure it sticks you may want to cover it in a piece of clear packing tape.
Here are some of our favorite scent blends….
Essential Oil “Perfume” Blends”
- Lavender and Chamomile
- Jasmine and Lime
- Bergamot and Geranium
- Orange and Ginger
- Basil and Vetiver
- Rosemary and Lemon
Fresh and Bright
- Peppermint and Lemon
- Sandalwood and Clove
- Orange and Cinnamon