No, I did not marinate my sweet potatoes in tea. Did you realize that the overpriced tea you are buying from coffee shops is actually just black tea with spices, sugar, and milk added?
- 4 large sweet potatoes (or yams) cut into bite size pieces (I leave the skin on)
- ½ cup apple juice
- ¼ cup honey
- 5 teaspoons chai spice
- Spread the sweet potato pieces in a greased baking dish.
- In a small bowl, combine apple juice, honey, and chai spice.
- Drizzle spice mixture over the sweet potato. Toss to ensure the sweet potatoes are thoroughly coated.
- Cook at 400 degrees for 30 minutes or until fork tender.
More Sweet Potato Recipes: