I have resolved to start my day with a healthy breakfast. One of my worst dietary habits is skipping breakfast. I start the day thinking I will do one or two things and then I will sit down and eat breakfast and before I know it is the almost noon and I am starving so I put the fastest, easiest thing I can find into my mouth. Sometimes that means I make a bowl of oatmeal, but often times the choice is not very healthy.
I am good about planning healthy dinners and I usually eat a healthy lunch (it’s easy to eat a healthy lunch if you aren’t very hungry because you just pigged out on PB&Js an hour before lunch time). Now I am committed to using my mad meal planning skills to breakfast.
I am trying to prep ingredients ahead of time. My freezer is full of frozen fruit, so I can plop it in the blender with a hand full of spinach and make a quick smoothie that I can drink on the go if necessary.
I am also batch cooking a few breakfast items and then freezing them so that I can pull them out and quickly reheat them on busy mornings.
20 Weight Watcher’s Breakfast Recipes
1. Apple Cinnamon Overnight French Toast (5 Points)
2. Lemon Poppy Seed Pancakes (4 Points)
3. Make Ahead Egg and Bean Burritos (5 Points)
4. Egg and Tomato Breakfast Melts (4 Points)
5. Paleo Egg Casserole (6 Points)
6. Blueberry Oatmeal Muffins (4 Points)
7. Savory Zucchini Asiago Tomato Scones (4 Points)
8. Quinoa Egg Muffins (5 Points)
9. Banana Bread (1 Point)
10. Power Muesli (5 Points)
11. Banana Pancake Bites (1 Point)
12. Breakfast Sandwich recipe ( 4 Points)
13. Skinny Breakfast Pizzas (6 Points)
14. Healthy Breakfast Egg Roll Ups (4 Points)
15. Breakfast Casserole (7 Points)
16. Light Cantaloupe Breakfast (2 Points)
17. Light Swiss Chard Frittata (4 Points)
18. Pineapple French Toast (4 Points)
19. Sweet Potato Hash with Baked Eggs ( 4 Points)
20. Huevos Rancheros (9 Points)
More Weight Watchers Recipes
More Healthy Breakfast Ideas
- Pumpkin Spice Egg Puffs
- Fiesta Egg Puffs
- Sweet Potato Egg Puffs
- Mediterranean Garden Frittata
- Steak and Artichoke Frittata
What are your favorite Weight Watchers breakfast recipes?