Do you feel bad when you give gift cards because it seems kind of boring? Here are some fun ways to give gift cards to make them a bit more unique.
Do you love the versatility of giving gift cards but don’t like how impersonal they feel? If you seem to battle with the gift card gift dilemma, take a look below at 7 Fun Ways to Give Gift Cards that you can try. Giving gift cards doesn’t have to be impersonal; it can, in fact, be quite a fun and personal way to give a gift. Here are some ideas to get you started.
7 Fun Ways to Give Gift Cards
1. For the home decorator: You can always place a gift card for a home improvement or home décor store inside of a pretty picture frame. This way the person not only gets to pick what they want, but they also have a pretty frame to add to their décor as well.
2. For the movie lover: Place a gift card inside of a plastic popcorn box (found at most dollar stores) along with some candy and other theatre themed snacks. Now they not only have their choice of movie to watch but treats to enjoy with it.
3. For the clothing enthusiast: Buy a gift card to a local clothing store and tuck it in a pair of cozy socks. Now they can choose the clothing they want and enjoy some new socks in the process.
4. For the beauty queen: Place a gift card for a local salon inside some exfoliating gloves. Add a bottle of nail polish or lotion if you wish. Now, they can treat themselves to some services and enjoy the other products when they get home.
5. For the foodie: Give a gift card to a local restaurant along with a fun new food to try. You can go to a local foreign food market if you wish to find an unusual snack.
6. For the sports fan: Treat the sport’s fan in your life to a gift card to their favorite sport equipment store along with a small item such as tennis or gold balls, tees, a towel, headband, etc. They can now choose what they need and enjoy the little perk from you as well.
7. For the traveler: Buy a gift card to a gas station chain and gift it along with an atlas, maps, road snacks, or even a small travel road emergency kit. Now they can set out and enjoy the road with a little help from you!
Gift cards don’t need to be impersonal, stuffed in an envelope and given without much pizzazz. Instead, give one of these fun ways to give gift cards a try and see how fun giving the gift of choice can be.